Monday, June 21, 2010

Photos and Video ...

Photos and Videos are ways to preserve your once in a lifetime event.  Thus, it is worthy to invest a photographer and videographer to capture all the details of your wedding.  

With so many wedding photo and video suppliers in the Philippines, not to mentioned that I have worked with most of them in my events business, Allen and I are so overwhelmed with it.  

We do have photographer and videographer in mind that are really good but unfortunately they are not within our budget. Thus, choosing a photo and video supplier was really tough for us, Allen even made a matrix to compare their packages, costing, and their works.   

The following questions had helped us in choosing our photo and video supplier: 

(1) How much do you want to spend? - Allen and I set a minimum and maximum amount on how much we want to spend for our photo and video supplier (I guess we had the maximum amount). 
(2) How do you want to remember your wedding? - well for every supplier in our shortlist we checked their styles and we decided to have an editorial style of photos which is a combination of traditional (classic posed portraits) and photojournalistic (artistic candid shots).  
(3) How comfortable will you feel with your photographer / videographer?  -  This is important to us because I know that we are going to spend the whole day of our wedding event with them, thus we wanted to be completely comfortable with them.  I have no doubts with our chosen supplier since Allen and I have worked with them in my events business...

Can't wait to see our wedding pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment