Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Gowns and Suits (Part 1)

Selecting a gown for me and for my entourage is really tough... Allen and I decided not to spent to much on our attire since we allotted almost 70% of our budget to our venue and food, we even thought of buying RTW bridal gown here in US for it is really cheaper compare to buying gowns in the Philippines.

Oh well, after scouting and browsing, we ended up of having custom made starting from my bridal gown, to groom's suit, and to all our entourage. :)  Our couturier is a good friend and a co-supplier of my events business, that was why we ended up with a very good package.:)

How did I came up with the design of my gown?
 
For me, the simple the better... I am not a bead type person, unlike any other bride I know what I want to wear.  I am a big fan of laces because I find it more sexy and fresh looking.  In terms of the design, of course I want to flaunt my assets for I believe you'll be more beautiful to highlights your favorite feature of your body.  

Good thing my mom knows how to sketch, and she happily sketched my ideal gown by showing her some pictures of my wedding gown inspiration :)
 
My mom sketching my ideal gown... Thanks mom! :)


My Ideal gown sketched by my mom


Wedding gown inspiration 1 - I want the band around the waist for 
our color motif :)  But definitely I will not go for the A line shape
I prefer a bell shape gown to flaunt my curve hips :)


 
Wedding gown inspiration 2 - I like the style of the bolero but I will
go for 3/4 and have a flare sleeves for a princess cut looking 
to match our fairy tale wedding theme :)

So much wedding gown inspiration, but I'll just wait for the final design and sketches of our couturier... can't wait for it :)

Below are the pictures of gown inspiration for our entourage.  We want to be consisted of the flower as accent to match our fairy tale wedding theme :)



 
Wedding gown inspiration - for our Maid of Honor
gown color: chocolate brown, band: turquoise 


  
Wedding gown inspiration - for our Secondary Sponsors 
gown color: chocolate brown, band: turquoise  


 
Wedding gown inspiration - for our Bridesmaids
gown color: chocolate brown, band: turquoise 




Wedding gown inspiration - for my mom


Wedding gown inspiration - for our flower girls


Suit inspiration - for our male entourage, best man, and bearers


Suit inspiration - for Allen


Suit inspiration - for Allen


 
 Suit inspiration - for our Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment